YouTube...
Personally, the first video that comes to mind is the Tabouli Song (hee, hee)- friends forwarded it to me a year or so ago and it still gives me a chuckle, mostly because I grew up in the middle east. I saw Introducing the Book at TIE this past summer and have watched the escalator one a couple of times recently. Have you seen the one about herding wild cats?
Academically, I've used YouTube in the classroom quite a bit- from short clips on video shooting techniques (for my eighth grade classes) to IB learner profiles (for my homeroom class). I've also posted some of the Common Craft videos from TeacherTube to my class wikis. When middle school students know I'm going to show a video clip, their interest perks up. Finding the right scene to enhance a lesson is worth the time for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loved the Youtube video on Tabouli! I wonder if Kyle and Jayla have had that in Israel?! I will have to ask them and send them this video! I will try to link this back to my blog!http://voget.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete