Thursday, October 1, 2009
Week 6, Thing 14
VoiceThread... Yesterday I set up an educational VoiceThread account for myself, created a couple different identities (sounds funny), watched the tutorial with silly comments about family photos, added my own comments to old an old school days picture from the '70s, and read about ways to use VoiceThread in the classroom. There are already a bunch of things on my "curricular plate" to teach in the next few weeks- internet safety, Google apps, research skills, the MS Office suite, etc.- but I sure hope to add VoiceThread to that list because I think students will enjoy it. On a personal note, since my parents live in Mexico, I'll probably try some things out with my two year-old daughter recording some messages over pictures of herself... that way I'll have a bit more experience with VoiceThread before I show students. One thing I need to check out a bit more is whether or not I want students to create their own accounts or if they will some how just go off of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment