Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 3, Thing 7

As always, I want to use technology as a tool to help me with things that I am already doing, not to create more work.  Honestly, I am not interested in signing up for five RSS feeds (though I just took a look at those suggested and especially like the Education Technology ones).  When I have the time, I visit news sites, educator blogs (I especially like Karl Fisch's The Fischbowl), etc to enhance my PLN; another account that reminds me of content updates is just too much information for me right now.  I prefer to have my favorites bookmarked and visit them when I can.  A daily email message will just get deleted.  I don't know...  maybe I'll try a couple of the RSS feeds and see how it works for my busy schedule.

Oh yeah, I like the "Learning Is Messy" blog about President Obama's speech to school children
http://learningismessy.com/blog/?p=717

No comments:

Post a Comment