Monday, January 4, 2010

Week 8, Thing 20

Just realized I need to add my LAST post for 20/20 Things! 

Over winter break I spent some time browsing through the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2009 list (concentrating on the first 50) and am happy to realize that I'm familiar with most of the tools mentioned.  Next, I read through a ton of the Classroom 2. 0 posts, plan to join this Ning network, and want to spend some more time exploring Jing (not Ning!) in order to differentiate classroom lessons for students to go at their own pace for certain projects.  Also, I would love to join some collaborative, hopefully international projects by further investigating the Classroom 2.0 posts on that topic.

Oh yeah, I must have played the Travel IQ game months ago (via 20/20 Things) with my husband.  Together, we got pretty far!  After playing initially and showing some students Google Earth, I added this game's link to my class web site and class wiki for students to try too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment